A few months before I gave birth to our first child, my birth center offered a class on Young Living essential oils and how they could help during pregnancy and delivery. I was into natural living and was using essential oils here and there that I picked up in the health food store, but they weren’t the therapeutic grade essential oils that Young Living offers. The oils smelled so good and I knew I had to get some. I prayed my husband would be on board. I had been tired and emotional during that last trimester and had been dealing with shoulder and neck pain for the longest time. Also, I thought it was worth it to help me during labor since I planned to do it without medication. Plus, there are so many home remedies I could use for not only my husband and I, but also our baby!
After researching and discussing it with my husband, I decided to go for it (and I’m SO glad I did!) and I ordered the premium starter kit which includes a diffuser and eleven essential oils. I was in love. I rubbed just a few drops of Panaway into my shoulder and neck (the oil sort of reminds me of icy-hot) and the pain was literally gone in 10 minutes. I loved rolling on Stress Away when I felt anxious; it always seemed to calm me down. And lavender came in so handy when I just wanted to rest! I could go on and on about these oils, they are THAT amazing!
The Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist Diffuser kit includes:FrankincenseLemon Vitality, Lavender, Peppermint Vitality, Copaiba VitalityThieves Vitality, DiGize Vitality, Raven, Panaway, Stress Away (bonus oil with the Premium Starter Kit!)
Think you might be interested in essential oils too? If you decide to dive in like I did and are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a Wholesale Member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below. When you become a Young Living Wholesale Member, you can order all your oils and products at wholesale prices – that’s 24% off retail on every order! SUCH a good deal! There are ZERO obligations to sell oils and there are no monthly order requirements or annual fees. Super easy and stress free!!
1. Go to Young Living Sign-Up
2. Make sure the Wholesale Member has been selected.
3. Make sure the number 1955425 is entered in both the sponsor and enroller section.
4. Don’t forget to click the Terms and Conditions box that you have read and agree.
5. If you don’t feel comfortable putting in your SSN (for tax purposes if you choose to turn this into a business), you can get an EIN here at SimpleFinding.com
They need a SSN or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
6. Choose your starter kit. I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit for $160 which comes with 10 different oils to start with along with a diffuser. There are other kits but this is definitely the best deal, offering $300 worth of products for only $160!
7. Go through check out process.
8. There is an OPTIONAL opportunity if you would like to enroll in the monthly autoship program called Essential Rewards. It is a monthly commitment of $50/month that you can change the order monthly or cancel at anytime with no fee. If you don’t want to commit to this option yet, you can scroll down to the “No thank you box”. By choosing this option, you get reduced shipping and can earn back points for FREE products! 10% your first 6 months, 15% for your second 6 months, and 20% after that! 1 point is equivalent to $1 in products.
You’re all set! If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me! You can always log in to your Young Living account to track your order and see when it has been shipped. I hope you enjoy your oils as much as I do!